Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Realize (cover)

This is one of Anne's favorite song, Mizz had to go along with it just to shut her up.. :P

Listen to our duet:
Realize (cover)

Lyrics:
Take time to realizeThat your warmth is crashing down on inTake time to realize that I am on your sideDidn't I, didn't I tell you
But I can't spell it out for youNo, it's never gonna be that simpleNo, I can't spell it out for you
If you just realize what I just realizedThen we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find anotherJust realize what I just realizedWe'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now
Take time to realize, oh, oh, I'm on your sideDidn't I, didn't I tell youTake time to realize, this all can pass you byDidn't I tell you
But I can't spell it out for youNo, it's never gonna be that simpleNo, I can't spell it out for you
If you just realize what I just realizedThen we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find anotherJust realize what I just realizedWe'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other
But, it's not all the same, no, it's never the sameIf you don't feel it to, if you meet me half wayIf you would meet me half wayIt could be the same for you
If you just realize what I just realizedThen we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find anotherJust realize what I just realizedWe'd never have to wonder
Just realize what I just realizedIf you just realize what I just realizedOoh, ooh
Missed out on each other now

(credit:www.metrolyrics.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment